Bursa Building

Maxis Bhd - 6012(MAXIS)

Maxis Bhd - 6012 (MAXIS)

Maxis Bhd lists under Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. It has been classified in the Trading & Services sector. The stock code uses in Bursa Malaysia is "6012" or identify by stock name of "MAXIS".

EntitlementEx-DateLodgementPayment
Interim Single Tier TE Dividend 8 Sen29-05-201331-05-201328-06-2013
Final Single Tier Dividend of 8 Sen T.E.14-05-201316-05-201331-05-2013
Interim Single Tier 8ยข TE13-12-201115-12-201130-12-2011
Stock quote also available at Bursa Malaysia, The Star.

Latest News

 
Maxis, Vodafone bring IoT solutions to Malaysia - The Sun Daily

Maxis, Vodafone bring IoT solutions to Malaysia
The Sun Daily
KUALA LUMPUR: Maxis Bhd has announced a partnership with London-based telecommunication company Vodafone Group plc to offer Internet of Things (IoT) solutions to Malaysian businesses across all industries. The IoT, which is about connecting ...

and more »
Maxis to issue up to RM10bil Islamic notes - The Star Online

The Star Online

Maxis to issue up to RM10bil Islamic notes
The Star Online
Last year Maxis proposed an internal reorganisation aimed at consolidating and integrating the businesses and undertakings of Maxis' wholly-owned operating subsidiaries under Maxis Broadband.

RAM views Maxis sukuk as credit neutral - The Star Online

RAM views Maxis sukuk as credit neutral
The Star Online
PETALING JAYA: RAM Ratings views Maxis Bhd's recently announced unrated sukuk murabahah programme with a nominal value of up to RM10bil over a tenure of up to 30 years as credit neutral on the AA3/stable rating of BGSM Management Sdn Bhd's ...

Weak close for KLCI as Genting sold off - The Star Online

The Star Online

Weak close for KLCI as Genting sold off
The Star Online
KUALA LUMPUR: Blue chips came under selling pressure throughout Thursday, with Genting Bhd erasing 2.4 points from the FBM KLCI, in line with the weaker broader market and key regional bourses. Negative news about Genting's associate TauRX ...

Maxis Q2 net profit up 10.6% to RM488m - The Star Online

The Star Online

Maxis Q2 net profit up 10.6% to RM488m
The Star Online
That was the largest auto-upgrade we've ever done at Maxis and largest ever in Malaysia. For our Internet hungry prepaid customers, we offered a very attractive proposition in Hotlink FAST that gives customers Free 2GB of 4G Internet every weekend for ...
Maxis Q2 pre-tax profit rises to RM648m (VIDEO)Malay Mail Online

all 3 news articles »
Ananda, Marshall summoned over Aircel-Maxis deal in India - The Star Online

The Star Online

Ananda, Marshall summoned over Aircel-Maxis deal in India
The Star Online
Maxis Communications Bhd, which is part of Ananda's business empire, had in 2006 bought a 74% stake in India's Aircel. It first invested US$280mil (RM896mil) for a 26% stake in Aircel, and then bought the remaining 74% for US$800mil in a joint venture ...

and more »
Maxis Q2 net profit up 10.6% - The Sun Daily

Maxis Q2 net profit up 10.6%
The Sun Daily
PETALING JAYA: Maxis Bhd's earnings improved by 10.65% to RM488 million in the second quarter ended June 30, 2016 (Q2'FY16) from RM441 million a year ago. It said yesterday normalised earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation ...

and more »
MY Dealbook: Maxis plans $2.5b sukuk, IDB to float bonds worth $86.6m - DEALSTREETASIA

DEALSTREETASIA

MY Dealbook: Maxis plans $2.5b sukuk, IDB to float bonds worth $86.6m
DEALSTREETASIA
A unit under telecommunications group Maxis Bhd, Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd, is planning a sukuk (Islamic bond) issuance to raise as much as MYR10 billion for acquisitions and capital expenditure. Maxis said, in a Bursa Malaysia filing, Maxis Broadband ...

Malaysia's Maxis Broadband plans 10 bln rgt sukuk - Reuters

The Star Online

Malaysia's Maxis Broadband plans 10 bln rgt sukuk
Reuters
Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd said in a stock exchange filing on Wednesday the 30-year unrated sukuk murabaha programme was arranged by CIMB Investment Bank Bhd while the shariah law advisor was CIMB Islamic Bank Bhd. For the full announcement: ...
Malaysia's Maxis Broadband plans Sukuk issuanceCPI Financial

all 3 news articles »
Bursa highlights for Wed, July 20 - The Star Online

The Star Online

Bursa highlights for Wed, July 20
The Star Online
Maxis Bhd's earnings grew 10.7% year-on-year to RM488mil in the second quarter ended June 30, thanks in part to lower network operating costs and reduced tax expenses. Service revenue, however, fell 1.6% during the period described by CEO Morten ...

and more »

Copyright © 2014 BursaWave.com

Terms of Service