Bursa Building

Golsta Synergy Bhd - 7105(GOLSTA)

Golsta Synergy Bhd - 7105 (GOLSTA)

Golsta Synergy Bhd lists under Main Market of Bursa Malaysia. It has been classified in the Trading & Services sector. The stock code uses in Bursa Malaysia is "7105" or identify by stock name of "GOLSTA". More information about Golsta Synergy Bhd can be found in their website (golsta.com.my).

EntitlementEx-DateLodgementPayment
First & Final 1.5ยข09-07-201211-07-201231-07-2012
Stock quote also available at Bursa Malaysia, The Star.
 

Golsta Synergy Berhad was incorporated as a private limited company on 2nd June 1999, and converted to a public listed company on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (KLSE, now known as Bursa Malaysia) on 8th June 1999. Involved in the design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment for a wide spectrum of user industries, either for stand-alone units or the whole plant set-up on contract or turnkey basis, Golsta started as a company with humble beginnings.

The directors active involvement in engineering can be dated back to their earlier engineering company registered in 1976 known as Golden Star Engineering Works, operating in a modest workshop of about 9,000 sq. ft. in floor area. Its activities then were confined to the fabrication of simple engineering structures and duplication of components and parts to service the needs of the imported machinery and equipment used in construction, rubber processing, plywood, palm oil, and other manufacturing industries.

Fast forward to 1984, the partnership converted to Golsta Sdn. Bhd. (GSB) to consolidate its management and manufacturing base and to meet with the increasing varying needs of clients. At this juncture, GSB began to gain recognition as a leading engineering contractor with fabrication and installation capabilities in completing fast-track projects on schedule, cost-effectively with good quality.

During the economic downturn between 1985 and 1987, GSB proved its resilience by exhibiting steady growth in turnover as well as profitability. The business was further expanded with increasing orders secured during the economic recovery which was underpinned by the influx of foreign investment and robust growth in local consumption. GSB began to secure, fabricate, and install machinery and equipment with increasing complexity and higher volume throughputs under the trademark of "Golsta" for a wide spectrum of user industries.

1993, GSB embarked on a horizontal and downward integration scheme by acquisition of 85% of Foundry Engineering Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (FESB), to complement its existing activities and acquired the remaining 15% of the said equity in January 1996. Incorporated on 29th November 1978, FESB is principally involved in designing, fabricating, installing, and commissioning of packaging machines, material handling machinery and equipment, specializing in process machinery for food and snack food industries, and customizing machinery and equipment upon requests of clients under the trademark of "FEWM".

Early 1994, GSB then further integrated its engineering activities to manufacture machine and equipment on "Design, Manufacture, and Install" basis for natural rubber processing, animal feedmill, and related industries catered for MNCs and overseas markets, and emerged as one of the market leaders in the industry.

GSB also transformed its operations into a modern integrated manufacturing plant with strong emphasis on constant product development and production process upgrading to enhance efficiency and reduce wastage. GSB also begun to comprehensively adopt the modern automated manufacturing facilities with Computer-Aided Design (CAD), or Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) systems of controls and HR development in order to bolster its production output and the overall productivity.

Latest News

 

Copyright © 2014 BursaWave.com

Terms of Service